Links to abstracts from articles on workplace drug testing in the scientific literature
- Guidelines for European workplace drug and alcohol testing in hair, by Ronald Agius and Pascal Kintz., DrugTest. Analysis, 2010, 2, 367–376
- Verstraete AG, Pierce A. Workplace drug testing in Europe, Forensic Sci Int. 2001 Sep 15;121(1-2):2-6.
- Wickizer TM, Kopjar B, Franklin G, Joesch J. Do drug-free workplace programs prevent occupational injuries? Evidence from Washington State. Health Serv Res. 2004 Feb;39(1):91-110.
- French MT, Roebuck MC, Kebreau Alexandre P. To test or not to test: do workplace drug testing programs discourage employee drug use?. Soc Sci Res. 2004 Mar;33(1):45-63.
- Ozminkowski RJ, Mark TL, Goetzel RZ, Blank D, Walsh JM, Cangianelli L. Relationships between urinalysis testing for substance use, medical expenditures, and the occurrence of injuries at a large manufacturing firm. Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse. 2003;29(1):151-67.
- Gerber JK, Yacoubian GS Jr. An assessment of drug testing within the construction industry. J Drug Educ. 2002;32(1):53-68
- Cone EJ. Legal, workplace, and treatment drug testing with alternate biological matrices on a global scale. Forensic Sci Int. 2001 Sep 15;121(1-2):7-15.
In this section you can find some abstracts from previous European WDT congresses.